Important: By participating in this promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Rules below and represent that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is International Language Programs, Inc., located at 299 East 950 South, Orem, UT 84058
- ENTRY PERIOD: To be eligible, all entries must be received from December 29, 2012 7:00am until 11:59pm Mountain Standard Time on April 10th, 2013. (“Entry Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: All federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding the eligibility of entrants apply. The Promotion is open to citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) of the United States who are legal residents of one of the fifty states, Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia and are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority as determined by state law and not older than 25 years of age at the beginning of the entry period. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Employees of Sponsor or its agents or immediate family members are not eligible.
- ODDS: Odds of winning is dependant upon the number of eligible entries received.
- SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: To enter the contest submit a registration form to ILP. Completing the form constitutes permission for ILP to contact the entrant regarding ILP.
- ERRORS AND ENTRY PROBLEMS: Sponsor is not responsible for computer, communication, or network problems or other submission errors that result in late or damaged entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any potential entrant’s failed attempt to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion, or any technical malfunction that occurs during the entry process.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION: One (1) winner will receive a voucher for a full program fee to participate in the spring 2014 semester of a volunteer semester abroad.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: The Prize is awarded as-is with no warranties of any kind. The Prize may not be substituted for cash or any other Prize. Winner must be accepted to the program and follow all other applicable acceptance, training, and document requirements to use the Prize. The Prize may not be used towards any semester other than the Spring 2014 semester. To claim the prize, winner must be accepted to the program no later than May 15, 2013.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: One (1) winner will be chosen by random drawing at the office of International Language Programs in Orem, Utah on April 12th, 2013. The winner will be notified by cell phone or email no later than April 16, 2013
- INTERPRETATIONS & DISPUTES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s interpretation thereof. All interpretations of the Rules and other Promotion materials shall be made at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah, and shall be resolved in the courts of Utah County, Utah.
- VIOLATION OF RULES & LAW: Entrants who attempt to violate or who violate these Rules will be disqualified. Entrants who tamper with Sponsor’s computer or network systems, or other systems, in an attempt to disrupt the Promotion or increase chances of winning, or violate any law governing this Promotion, will be reported to relevant authorities and disqualified.
- GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: By entering this Promotion, entrants release Sponsor and its agents from any liability whatsoever and waive all claims and causes of action arising from or related to this Promotion.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: This Promotion is void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion. If any terms or provisions of the Official Rules are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Except where prohibited by law, Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules at any time, or withdraw, limit, modify or cancel the Prize.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Questions about this Promotion may be sent via email to email@example.com